PDA

View Full Version : burning tingly face...

stressbunny
09-04-10, 20:14
Guys, sorry, but I am beside myself. Have had a couple of really good days, not really anxious at all...

Last night my toe felt buzzy but I just ignored it. It also felt a little pressured on the nail...no prob..

Today, at work having a good day and then pow, burning ear and tingling all over the face..and it is still here.

I am now frantic, I have been looking at the MS site again, and these sensations really seems to fit...

I had this pins and needles/numbness (but not really numb) in the face a couple of weeks ago...

I know some of you out there have experience with MS..would it be possible to have a symptoms for a day ot two and then not again for a week...

I really, really wasn't anxious when this started...but i bloody well am know..

Sorry, I just feel distraught...

Has anyone had these symptoms and then a definite no for MS...

please help

btw tingly in left arm as well a bit know, and maybe legs/feet

stressbunny
09-04-10, 21:15
Please help me

andrea thompson
09-04-10, 21:32
hiya stressbunny

i get these symptoms - sometimes my feet feel soooo cold and tingly its horrible and i sometimes get a really cold face and then other times its like i get a burning tingly face. i sometimes get tingly fingers aswell.

i have had this occasionally for a long time. i think its just anxiety. mynerves playing up. i have never had any tests for ms but have everything you can imagine caused by anxiety. the citalopram have really helped as the stress goes the horrid symptoms ease.

yours is prob down to anxiety also. if you havent already mention this to your dr.

i have been really bad with anxiety and health anxiety and depression but now seem to be able to accept the symptoms for what they are and move on. get lots of rest. do things you anjoy and keep reminding yourself that this is anxiety.

i hope you feeling better soon.

when i have fealt really bad i found that if i do a really boring and mundane job like wash loads of pots or sort out my sock drawer eventually the symptoms pass. i know its probably not what you want to do.

but give it a try - it works for me!!!

you will be fine - take care

andrea x x

stressbunny
09-04-10, 21:49
thank you andrea. I have lost it again - I just can't believe I was feeling so well (mentally) and I have suddenly got these horrid syptoms again...I am crying and crying for no real reason...

This is just sooo hard, I just feel like I will never be well - and the joke is that none of my symptoms at the moment really stop me doing anything.

I am sorry you too have anx - but thanks for your support xx