PDA

View Full Version : Im not mad yeah

millwall
10-04-10, 11:34
Hello.
i have suffered in slience for all my adult life until this year. I am 26 and have always just thought i was mad. I have got an anxiety disorder and when it takes hold i feel powerless to stop my actions and my mouth you can imagine the trouble i got in to. I want to get better and with help i think i will.

diane07
10-04-10, 11:38
Hi millwall

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

nervy-paul
10-04-10, 17:30
Hi millwall,
Welcome to the forum. We all need help and support to get through life, especially so when we suffer a mental illness, I hope you will find all the help and advice you need here. :)

suzy-sue
10-04-10, 19:47
Hi and a big :welcome:from me too.Im sure you will find lots of help and support here .Luv Sue x

Vanilla Sky
10-04-10, 20:09
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

millwall
11-04-10, 13:10
HI all im back
thanks for the warm welcome. I find it very hard to talk to people but with this i am learning to talk to my fellow man. It doesnt stop me being completly paranoid, today is not a good day i can feel my demonds building their army ready for a full blown attack! I am trying to head them off and sometimes just talking helps xxxx thanks again all x