PDA

View Full Version : hi im new please be nice :)

kathrynfleming
10-04-10, 17:08
hi im kat
i was looking up panic attacks after i keep repeatedly having them and i found this site and realised im not the only one who has these problems and i hope i and everyone here can recover from their problems :hugs::)

nomorepanic
10-04-10, 17:09
Hi kathrynfleming

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

oneofus
10-04-10, 17:10
Welcome on board, I think you'll find we're all very nice and will be pleased to help you in any way we can. Panic attacks aren't pleasant, but sharing your experiences with others and realising you're not the only one is a huge help.

one of us :hugs:

suzy-sue
10-04-10, 19:43
Hi and :welcome: to NMP .yOU WILL FIND LOTS OF SUPPORT AND INFORMATION HERE . luv Sue x

Vanilla Sky
10-04-10, 20:11
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

sunshine-lady
11-04-10, 11:36
Hi kathrynfleming and welcome to NMP.

kathrynfleming
11-04-10, 16:03
thanks for all the big :welcome:s it means a lot :) :hugs:

ShazAtko
11-04-10, 17:53
Hi and welcome, there is so much help and advice on here. x

susysparkle
12-04-10, 02:26
HI MY NAME IS SUE.. I TO GOOGLE PANIC DISORDER, AND FOUND THIS SITE.. WHAT A RELIEF TO FIND OUT THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAR SUFFER . pEOPLE OFETN SAY TO ME THAT THAT CANT IMAGINE ME SUFERING FROM PANIC ATTACKS, AS THEY SAY U ALWAYS SEEM HAPPY AND CONFIDENT, BUT LITTLE DO THEY NO WHAT YOU ARE FEELING IN:hugs:SIDE.. I REALY WANT TO BE ABLE TO FEEL NORMAL AND ENJOY ME LIFE, ESPECAILLY WITH MY GRANDSON WHO IS 2.. BUT BECAUSE I WORRY THAT I MAY HAVE A PANIC ATTACK WHEN I TAKE HIM OUT, I TEND TO JUST STAY AT HOME WHEN I LOOK AFTER HIM.... CAN ACTUALLY FEL MY SELF FIILING UP AND ABOUT TO CRY NOW, COS I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, AND WANT TO HAVE FUN WITH HIM....

DavidH
12-04-10, 02:46
Oh realising theres millions out there with the same thoughts, feelings is a nice relief :) welcome