PDA

View Full Version : Mirtazapine

Janet15
10-04-10, 17:50
Hi I'm new to this. Have suffered depression on and off for over 10 years now have developed bad anxiety in last 6 months. Have been taking Mirtazapine for nearly 2 weeks. I'm very scared.

nomorepanic
10-04-10, 17:52
Hi Janet15

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

RosieXXX
10-04-10, 18:39
Hello Janet15,

:welcome: to nmp. You will find plenty of people here who will be able to offer you some great support.

suzy-sue
10-04-10, 19:39
Hi and :welcome:to NMP .Janet ,,you will find lots of help and support here .There is a subforum for Mirtazapine further down the Forum page .LUV Sue x

Vanilla Sky
10-04-10, 20:12
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

bexy1970
11-04-10, 10:59
hi hun, mirtazipine gave me my life back,give them time to settle, but do watch your eating!! lol... thats the only bad side effect big hug xxx becca xx

sunshine-lady
11-04-10, 11:22
Hi Janet and welcome to NMP. You will find a lot of support and a listening ear here.

I also take Mirtazapine, have done for several years and it helps me no end. I did have some slight side effects to start with, but they didn't last long.
:hugs:

JT69
11-04-10, 11:29
Hi I'm new to this. Have suffered depression on and off for over 10 years now have developed bad anxiety in last 6 months. Have been taking Mirtazapine for nearly 2 weeks. I'm very scared.

Hi Janet,

Me too, suffered on and off for around 12 years and am on mirtazipine now too, have been taking it for couple of months now...started off on 15mg up to 30mg now, it has got me got back to work etc, but the weight is a nightmare...am having to excercise and really be carefull what I eat. But at the end of the day it has helped me be me again and that is what is most important.

Check out the threads on mirtazipine...that will help you out.

Hope you get on o.k.

Jo.xx