PDA

View Full Version : Vaginal Area Pains.

Ruby94
11-04-10, 00:32
I'm not sure if this is to do with the pains but my period has come and its so, so heavy. But when i lean back or go to stand up i get these horrible retching pains across my pubic bone area maybe a little higher, just below my belly button. I also have pains right up my sides too, they are sharp and stabby, feels a little like a bruised pain aswelll.

Sickness

im also feeling very sick, sometimes the thought of certain foods will start to make me heave. I can eat a ton of chocolate but not touch meals? I feel light headed and hot, very dizzy and swimmy too.

is this normal?

suzy-sue
11-04-10, 01:29
Heavy periods can make you feel like this Ruby ..Try to eat something tho ,and not chocolate .You need to drink plenty as well ,A hot water bottle on your tum will help with the cramps and take some Ibrofen for the pain .Try to get some rest ,When you have a bath dont have the water too hot ,as this can make you feel dizzy when you get out ..You should feel better in a few days .Take care Sue x

Ruby94
11-04-10, 02:06
could it be internal bleeding? im feeling so dizzy and theres alot of blood, right now i feel like im about to pass out

Lissy43
11-04-10, 07:58
It will be related to your period, mine are EXACTLY has you describe. They were gushing everytime I moved, I felt sick and weak, it was awful. I have gone on the pill now to try and sort them out, as I cannot cope with the heavy flow and pain any longer.

Try not to worry, it will all be related to the time of the month, I get such bad pains I can't go out for 2 days.