PDA

View Full Version : foggy head

molly15
19-01-06, 19:39
hi every1 hope u are all ok.i am wondering if any of you have days wen u keep forgetting things 5 min after you have done it and doing things you shouldnt like tea bags in fridge.my head also feels very foggy .i do have a bad cold.but the forgetting thing is worrying me as i keep thinking theres something wrong with my head.would love to hear your opinions.as always thank you marcia xxxx

marcia lowe

jackie
19-01-06, 19:58
marcia forgetting things is so common. got to do with alot of things i think. kids wrecking you sanity, you wrecking your sanity with fears plus not being so young anymore. ha ha . no seriously the book that i swear by on nervous illness mentions several times exactly what you are talking about. i suppose it is to be expected that our minds will not be so alert when we are constantly using it for our fears. hope this helps, it is definitly common, fear not your head is not away with it or nearing alzimers. your many years of this

jackie - fellow sufferer and forever putting gravy in the fridge person

Quirky
19-01-06, 22:46
Hi Marcia,

I think most of us forget things at times but it can happen more when anxious or tired. I think you said you also have ME - having a foggy head and being forgetful are very common with that too, although luckily I don't really have this problem myself with my ME. Saying that I did put the washing machine on without the washing being in the machine the other day! Lol.

Take care,

Lisa