PDA

View Full Version : People to talk to... lost lot of friends recently

mumble
11-04-10, 17:50
Hi I'm a 21 year old female from Scotland, now living in Bournemouth with my fiance and pet bunny. I had a good friend at my uni (which I sadly had to leave recently due to my anxiety) and he stopped talking to me and was very hurtful after I got ill and engaged.

I'm into lots of things - and have a good sense of humor! I can be a bit of a tomboy, I'm very into video games and will soon be starting a photography distance degree.

I have GAD, and I'm at my worst at the moment, trying to fight my way through and soon getting CBT.

alias_kev
11-04-10, 18:29
Hi mumble. Glad you got to your fiance's place in the end. Hope things feel a little better for being there. If you don't mind chatting to a balding fool in his (late-gulp) 40s then feel free to get in touch.

If you recall I've had GAD for ages, but sort of self diagnosed it in late 2008. I had gotten treatment for the depression/stress I had as well but GAD seems able to go largely unnoticed medically. Had some CBT based sessions in both 08 & 09. So we can compare notes on GAD if you want to.

mumble
11-04-10, 18:40
Hi mumble. Glad you got to your fiance's place in the end. Hope things feel a little better for being there. If you don't mind chatting to a balding fool in his (late-gulp) 40s then feel free to get in touch.

If you recall I've had GAD for ages, but sort of self diagnosed it in late 2008. I had gotten treatment for the depression/stress I had as well but GAD seems able to go largely unnoticed medically. Had some CBT based sessions in both 08 & 09. So we can compare notes on GAD if you want to.

Hehe nice to speak again!
Yep I managed to make it here in the end - with the help of Ativan I must admit.

Would be great to chat. I'll PM you =)

Onwards & Upwards
11-04-10, 19:27
Hey!

I live in Bournemouth too! :)

Em

mumble
11-04-10, 22:56
Hey!

I live in Bournemouth too! :)

Em

No way - awesome! Lovely weather here recently right? I need to get down to the beach, just not been feeling well enough to.

cherrychick
12-04-10, 08:38
I live in Kent - Chatham to be precise...

I moved from Hull in East Yorkshire to be here about 2 years ago (lived in London first....*shudder*)...so I'm in the same boat - lost a lot of friends (due to an ex of mine) and still finding it hard to make friends...

Feel free to PM me.