PDA

View Full Version : is there light at the end of the tunnel

susysparkle
12-04-10, 02:49
:)hi im sue,, found thhis site on google.. finnaly thought that at last im not the only one thats suffers with panic disorder.. have suuferde for some time now. and i just want to enjoy my life again, wothout living in fear all thge time.

susysparkle
12-04-10, 02:52
[QUOTE=susysparkle;646375]:)hi im sue,, found thhis site on google.. finnaly thought that at last im not the only one thats suffers with panic disorder.. have suuferde for some time now. and i just want to enjoy my life again, without living in fear most of the time

diane07
12-04-10, 02:52
Hi susysparkle

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

rblt94
12-04-10, 03:06
everyone lives in some bound of fear, but some of us experience it to the point where it controls how we..live. and you are not alone..trust me. either though where you are now and no one might not understand you, this sounds kind of bad, but you have the internet! you have this source where no one can judge you and can only relate and help so don't hold back!