PDA

View Full Version : feels like giving up

nonon
13-04-10, 03:03
sometimes i feel like giving up...everytime panic attack hits me it hits me really hard...i have fallen into a disorder already...i get 2-3 panic attacks in one week...and i'm wondering how much more i can take of this...i am still hopeful that someday i will get through this but when you're in this situation you'll never know when it will fade...

26 lee
13-04-10, 08:37
i know how you feel but every time you feel like this. you seem to just keep finding strength to carry on. what really helps me is to try and find an hour or so each day to go up stairs shut the curtains put a cd on lay on the bed and just relaxs just try and clear your mind try it and hopefully it will help . or buy a relaxation cd they work well to. keep strong.

hannybun
13-04-10, 08:43
i'm so sorry for you matey, please try and stay positive this will pass, i'm having them almost everyday now it does make you feel low just remeber they do pass xx

Louise2009
13-04-10, 09:27
Hiya, I am so sorry you feel like this. Although it's hard at the moment, please remember that the panic attacks do go in time. Try to keep remembering that they cannot hurt you.

Best wishes,
Louise

C xx
15-04-10, 13:25
I totally understand where you are coming from..I too feel like it'll never end-but I know from this website that I'm not the only one and they do pass and can't hurt you (I wish I listened to my own advice!),be strong and keep talking x

shawnmarsh
15-04-10, 14:08
Really It is very painful for you. So I am sorry. but we can say that we will do the pray for you.You should be positive and don't feel that you are the one who is suffering from this pain. Just think about those who also have more pain than you and no body is caring for them. Here we all are caring for you.

SarahG
15-04-10, 15:09
Have you been to see your GP? Are you on any meds or are you trying to fight this alone? Do you have good support at home (friends or family).

I also have panic attacks and am going through a "blip" at the moment where my anxiety is nearly continuous and I am having at least one panic attack a day. My family are great and because there is no pressure from them I seem to be managing to pull myself through it (although just about at times!!!)

I hope you start feeling stronger soon and just take each day at a time.

Macchiavelli
19-04-10, 22:24
i feel exactly the same as you right now x

nonon
22-04-10, 09:41
@ 26 Lee:Thanks for the advice...i'll try to find a quiet time for myself... :)

@ hannybun:i'll try to stay positive...thanks :)

@ Louise2009: thanks for that insight... :)

@ C xx : thanks...this website has helped me a lot too..it's a great thing to know that i am not alone... :)

@ shawnmarsh : thanks...i really value your care...i will stay positive :)

@ SarahG : i don't take medications...co'z i don't want any...i don't want to rely on medications so i try to recover the natural way...my family and friends understands my condition and they support me any way they could but sometimes it's feels like i'm a burden to them...i know it's just me but sometimes i can't help but think that if i don't have this condition it would be easier for them...thanks for the advice :)

@ Macchiavelli : :bighug1:

Typer
22-04-10, 15:33
Want to offer something, but know too well how disabling PA is and ho it is like a vicious cycle as panic creates more fear and panic.

Now my fear is based in heart, I cry with the fear and living with it has wrecked my life for 10 months