PDA

View Full Version : Just A Lil Hug Please

smiley
13-04-10, 13:45
I feel a bit bad for writing this post seeing how other people are struggling here at the moment but i just wanted to ask you guys for a hug for me and a prayer for my dog Sammy.Sammy lay on the floor on Saturday night and couldnt get back up without screaming in pain , as my mates here know thats not my Sammy at all , hes a little terror Springer Spaniel who is 9 yrs old and still thinks hes a puppy , hes a fab dog and i owe him so much , without him i truly think that my anxiety and panic would have been so much worse ,anyway long story short they vets think that Sammy has A spinal tumour which is operable and will be done as asoon as possible , im just askin for fingers crossed for him and to bear with me while this is happening as i might not be the best company right now

Thanks Guys and i mean all of you for your continuing support over the last year or so it means so much and i love you all

H xxxxxxxxxx

gypsywomen
13-04-10, 13:49
i send a prayer for sammie and hope he makes a full recovery:hugs::hugs:

Ronny
13-04-10, 14:31
Hi Smiley.....I to feel your pain.my dog ringo is not welleither he has an enlarged heart,liver and fluid on his lungs.I am doing it tough worrying about him,he is my best friend and companion.My hubby is overseas for work and there is just him and myself at home>i don't know how I will cope losing my mate.I send you and your mate big hugs and licks from ringo xx:woof:hugs::flowers: Love Rhonda

Baggs
13-04-10, 14:34
Hugs to you Smiley xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

diane07
13-04-10, 14:38
Aww smiley,

sending you loads of :hugs::hugs:

and loads for sammy too :hugs::hugs:

di xx

bottleblond
13-04-10, 15:39
Awww mate :hugs::hugs::hugs:
I will keep everything crossed that Sammy makes a very full and speedy recovery.

Loads of love and hugs
Lisa
xxxxx

:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

tnt808
13-04-10, 16:39
Hugs for you and Sammy- hhhhh xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's amazing how much animals are like family to us! I hope you both are doing better soon babes:hugs:

Worrier
13-04-10, 17:44
Sending a monstrous hug to you and Sammy from across the pond.

Lots of Love
Natalie xxxxxx

amandaj
13-04-10, 18:15
best wishes to you and sammy love to you both xxx

SueBee
13-04-10, 19:12
Massive hugs hun and thinking of you and Sammie. I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

:bighug1:

Sue xxx

sb001f8994
13-04-10, 19:42
sending you and sammy loads of hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery to sammy xxxx

spaced
13-04-10, 19:42
:hugs:hugs for you and sammy:hugs:

Vanilla Sky
13-04-10, 20:17
Sending you and sammy loads of love and hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Paige xxxx

ladybird64
13-04-10, 20:53
http://digilander.libero.it/faccinewub/w/14/ditaincrociate.gif Fingers crossed for you H, I hope that everything goes well and that Sammy makes a full recovery. :hugs:

shyoldguy
13-04-10, 20:56
Hi,

Pets are part of the family, so it's understandable you're worried. So hugs for you and all the best for Sammy.

:bighug1:

suzy-sue
13-04-10, 21:51
Sending you both some big hugs .and hope Sammy gets better soon ..Also a big Hug for Ronny and Ringo (HOPE YOU DONT MIND) :bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bigh ug1::bighug1:XXXXXXsue

bluesparkle
13-04-10, 23:17
smiley
sending loads of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
hope sammie is back to his normal self real soon
rach
x