PDA

View Full Version : BAD DAY / High Sensitivity

Ruby94
13-04-10, 22:07
my sister had the baliffs around because she didnt pay a parking ticket from last year, so i helped her empty her car while my little neice (of 2 years) sat in her pushchair outside playing with her pink wand. Sister had troubles with the car seat and my neice was saying 'put seat back mummy' Baliffs keeping a close eye on us while we cleared the car..

And it just made me think.

I dont want to be like this, i suffer with alot of Anxiety and some Agoraphobia. How will i give my children a good childhood when my sister who i (SAW) as a strong role model is having her car towed off. Im so sensitive to the negative sides of the world, i feel as if im becoming WEAKER to this world as i grow into it more. :weep:

Im so worried guys, please speak to me.

lots of love, Ruby.

smpomeroy
14-04-10, 00:48
ruby
everyone has their difficulties and we are all different - people think I the strongest and most confident person they know but I get dreadful health anxiety and self doubt so dolnt take it to heart - we are all human and all fallable - no one sails through life without any trauma that would be more than unusual....

chin up chick