PDA

View Full Version : Loss of memory

Jimbo1189
13-04-10, 23:19
Hey guys been a while since i last posted.
Lately my anxiety has been ok but recently ive been having an unusual symptom, i keep forgetting things. For example i always forget where im leaving things like my car keys and little things like that. Also i went to pour a glass of water down the sink and poured it in the bin the other day :/ My mind is always wandering at the moment and im not sure this is why im losing stuff and getting things wrong. Has anyone else ever had this?
Replies please.
Cheers.
Jimbo.

Rachel W
13-04-10, 23:50
If your mind is wandering could it be that you are anxious about other things? I have been worried about this lately because I have been so worried about things as well as my eyes feeling strained with floaters (I have been using the computer a lot), and I think all these things make one feel foggy and have a harder time focusing on things and processing information.

If other people can vouch for this, but I think that anxiety can really wreak havoc with memory and brain function.

chrislot
14-04-10, 00:14
Research pyroluria, it causes major anxiety and short term memory probs. Don't worry, noone has done dafter things than I have !!