PDA

View Full Version : need help on a pimple please

wotcanisay
14-04-10, 08:06
i had this pimple on my face for about 4 weeks i been putting cream on and it gets smaller but wont go

has any one had anything like this?

thank you

countrygirl
14-04-10, 09:26
I once had a little red lump on my chin for 6 months and nothing made it get bigger or smaller - I ended up forgetting about it and realised about 9 months later that one day it had gone - usually blocked hair follicle. Just keep eye on it not obsessively:) and keep your fingers off it and as long as it doens't become huge and infected forget it.

Ronny
14-04-10, 09:32
Hi ,I had a big zit on my nose.....turned out to be just a mozzy bite:shades:

wotcanisay
14-04-10, 10:08
thank you for the replys
its on my cheek bone
its just like a spot but just red. i feel a tiny bump when i run my finger over it
just below is were i had a boil had that the same time were i hack at it and its left a mark

wotcanisay
14-04-10, 13:23
i just been looking at some pictures of me and i notice i had it in january. i alwasy had many spot as i sweat often and i pick my spots(yuk i know)

so i thinking if been there that long and if it be something deadly i know by now right?

ps i had blood test done in march but i keep thinking its petechaie

oneofus
14-04-10, 13:53
Nothing to worry I suspect esp. if its getting smaller.

I had a lovely one right in the middle of my back. The doctor said it was a blocked sebaceous gland. It stood out like a small dirty black marble on my back, and the doc said I would be stuck with it. Well that was until one night when it 'exploded'! My wife had a whale of time with me face down naked on the bed while she cleaned out the gunk that came out. Claimed she was merely helping out with a medical need. I just wished she hadn't smile like Hannibal Lecter all the time :)

Have fun!

wotcanisay
14-04-10, 14:13
lol the thing woman do for love

i got photo of it just wish i could show so could get what people think(but think that be 2 yukky)

whenever i feel a red bump on my face i want to squeez it as i said i had it since janurry and i had blood test done in march
am sure if it was something deadly. it show up in the blood count