PDA

View Full Version : Hi

PPJAYE
14-04-10, 16:40
Hi everyone,

Is any from North Wales and if so does anyone fancy meeting up ?

PPJAYE XX

Lima
14-04-10, 18:41
Hiya, whereabouts in North Wales are ya? I live near Chester (although I don't drive so rely on trains and buses) - any good?

Lima x

PPJAYE
14-04-10, 19:17
Hiya

I'm about 12 miles from Chester in Buckley , work in Chester, fancy meeting up some time, maybe we can help eachother out from our experiences ? I got a car so could come to you or pick you up and go for a bite to eat maybe ? Talking always helps and always looking to make new friends, you can never have too many of those p xx

Lima
16-04-10, 21:43
Heya,

Sent you a private message. Am a very cautious person, so would want to meet somewhere public before giving out my address or going in a car, etc (hope that's ok?). Definitely can never have too many friends!

Hope to hear from you soon.
Lima x

diane07
16-04-10, 21:45
I'm in wirral at the moment, but am moving back to north wales at end of may, i'm not far from buckley so i can do this meet too.

di xx

Lima
16-04-10, 23:51
^ Coolio! So where is the easiest place for us all to meet that I can access by public transport? I suggested Chester before - is that ok with you Di or is there somewhere easier?

Lima x

diane07
17-04-10, 00:09
Lima,

pm me with where about you are, just roughly, i can meet up with you along the way and maybe we could do the journey together.

di xx

PPJAYE
28-04-10, 23:26
Fab the more the merrier ;) soz for delay only just seen post !!

Lima
29-04-10, 23:54
I met up with P today and had a lovely afternoon, and a good lengthly chat! I'm sorry you couldn't make it Di, I hope we are able to meet up sometime soon.

Lima x