PDA

View Full Version : Peeking in...

novamoonlight
14-04-10, 17:57
Well, I've been kind of lurking around this forum for months, signed up, and never had the nerve to actually post an introduction.

I've had generalized anxiety for most of my life, have been diagnosed for ten years, and am not currently on any medication or in therapy. I've had some issues with doctors where this is concerned, and so I'm not all too keen on doing that again.

However, given what's been going on for the past couple of months, I might have to. :/

I started having problems with the anxiety again about two months ago, around the time of my bout with bronchitis. It faded off, but recently, I had to start taking antibiotics for a UTI, and since then, my god, it hasn't stopped.

It's interfering with work, and I'm trying to figure out how much of the pain is because of the UTI and the lingering after-effects of the bronchitis, with a side of TMJ thrown in for fun, and how much is the anxiety. Fun, fun, fun.

NM

diane07
14-04-10, 18:01
Hi novamoonlight

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

KK77
14-04-10, 18:10
Welcome to NMP

Hope you find it useful here and get loads of help and support.

Vanilla Sky
15-04-10, 11:43
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

Veronica H
15-04-10, 13:00
:welcome:to NMP. Glad that you have found us.

Veronicax