PDA

View Full Version : reiki

sassy187
21-01-06, 18:30
hi there well i just thought i'd add this in here for anyone considering reiki healing!!
well i have had reiki healing and at first i must admit my thoughts where "this aint gunna work" "how stupid just laying here" "this is a waste of money"
well to tell you the truth it did work!!
it had amazing results any aches and pains i had they went!!
and with regards to the depression i felt loads happier!!!
then with the panic attacks well it help me tremendously!!!
i felt i could stop worrying!! all i ever did was worry that i was gunna have another! and the reiki managed to help me stop worring not that it cured me but that was my main priority!!
so if you are considering reiki at anytime i recommend it and if u live anywhere near norfolk then i can recommend and excellent one

i also have a couple of chants/positive thoughts for you if you wish to try !!!
no 1. chant to yourself when u feel panicky "every way in every day i am getting better in every way"
you can modify this in anyway you see fit! ie " i am surviving in every way " or " i am stroner in evy way" or "i am more confident in everyway or " i am geting over panic in everyway"
good luck they do work but you have to have persistent
the other no 2 is breathing technique u breath in deeply right to the pit of your stomach and imagine you are breathing in violet , gold, positive healing energy! and then breath out grey,negative energy panic,fear!!
change this as you wish!!
good luck sassy xxx

sassy

Sax
21-01-06, 20:37
Anyone wishing to explore a natural healing or spiritual path I just thought i'd guide you towards a couple of websites I frequent which undertake learnings about the chakras (the basis of reiki) and free online mediations and visualisations and other spiritual topics.

Feel free to pop in and join us

love Sax xx

http://www.realms-of-spirit.co.uk/ and http://www.trustinspirit.co.uk/

"Friends are the like the stars......you can't always see them but they are always there!"

sweet_gem
08-02-06, 23:49
hi there about reiki glad you felt better but to be honest my b/f his a reiki master he got rid of his anxiety through reiki and went on to be a healer and after suffering my self i have to say it has not made me feel any better at all and i keep asking him why am i like this and your a healer and today been a bad day for me with panic ect ect it just wont work but for some people it will so give it a whirl dont let me put you off because what works for some wont work for others wish i could get better with reiki

j butcher

floatlikeabutterfly
24-02-06, 21:46
Hi

I had Reiki when I was poorly. I knew the guy who did it and he exuded calm in every way.

In retrospect, I put my faith in him and because I did that I relaxed up because what he was saying was so gently reassuring.

As soon as I got better, he said "right, you don't need to see me anymore".

He was right.

I am not sure whether it was the reiki or him that gave me so much comfort when I was ill, but I needed it at the time and it served its purpose.

:-)