PDA

View Full Version : I have a Question

Straw Jacket
15-04-10, 08:30
heya folks,

well, my panic attacks have "changed" again..

usually my panic attacks come as heart racing, dizzyiness, fear, shaking etc, the "flight" side, however now they seem to have changed in certain situations.

For example when i am at home now and there is absolutely nothing to fear or escape from they seem to have gone to the fight side of "fight or flight" so instead of the feeling of fear, I get the feeling of aggression and along with it those horrible thoughts about losing control and hurting someone.

I still get the "flight" attacks when out and about, I wonder if this could be because i am slowly managing to conquer them in the house and they dont like it, so they switch to confuse me....I will conquer this damn affliction!!

I was wondering if anyone else gets these kind of attacks, or has had them in the past?

chrislot
15-04-10, 12:01
Research pyroluria, it can cause these types of symptoms.

shawnmarsh
15-04-10, 14:21
Hi Straw Jacket,
Your panic fear is nothing just a psycology problem. If there is not any issue to fear then Why? Just think positve, be calm and always try to be busy.
If you have any symptom like excess urinary kryptopyrrole.
if your symptoms are vary from PYROLURIA. then you must have daily supplement of
B6, B6, B6, B6 – (more than 200 mg a day from all combined sources-ask DR.)

Zinc -seek advice from DR but generally at least 30 mg/day- more watch copper

Arachadonic Acid (Cod Liver oil is contra-indicated w/o adding animal fat first)

Glycine plays potential role (HEME) (glycinated minerals will help)