PDA

View Full Version : Burping and Hiccups...Advice please!

sunflower7
15-04-10, 15:23
Hi There,
I posted earlier about heartburn which I have had everyday for about 3 months now. I swing between not being too worried about it and panicing its cancer. I usually run to the Doctor with every symptom but somehow now I am scared to go. Does anyone else have burping and hiccups along with heartburn and a pain in your back between the shoulder blades? I appriciate any advice.

Regards

NeverRelaxed
15-04-10, 15:26
yes, i do.

what have you been eating?

sunflower7
15-04-10, 15:32
I have been bad today. Only eaten a packet of crisps and a kit kat. I really need to sort my diet out. The burping and heartburn happen a lot and the hiccups usually in the evening for a little while after my meal.

Thanks

Peter_Scott
15-04-10, 17:37
To be 100% frank if that is all you have eaten then this could well be why you have the symptoms you do. Try to eat regular easily digestible food, and see it it helps,Peter

sunflower7
15-04-10, 18:10
To be 100% frank if that is all you have eaten then this could well be why you have the symptoms you do. Try to eat regular easily digestible food, and see it it helps,Peter

I know you are right. I have eaten really badly today :blush:. I don't normally eat like that though. I still do need to evaluate my diet since I am having these problems.

Thanks Again

smpomeroy
15-04-10, 18:16
yes I get that alot its nothing to be scared of but as peter said you really do need to be careful what you eat - the best way is to eat small meals more often rather than 3 big meals a day.

sunflower7
15-04-10, 18:21
Thank You. It's comforting to know other people experience the same thing.

Regards