PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Roses2
15-04-10, 18:27
I am suffering from quiet bad deppression which I sometimes get sucidial thoughts. I am able to control it now and have stopped getting as low as taking persistant overdoses. I went to my first CBT session last week is it normal to feel down after it?:yesyes:

gypsywomen
15-04-10, 18:30
it can be because your facing this illness head on ,, so you will feel bit down ,but dont give up as you will feel better after each session

Roses2
15-04-10, 18:37
Ive been going to an all day group session for CBT. It felt a bit wierd at first everyone discussing their problems together. I felt great on the day but down the day after. I am also going for full day sessions on relationship therapy. Feeling a lot better than I was though. It ended up I took 40 tablets and the hospital sent someone to the house to say I had to go in. As I have a phobia of hospitals I have had to pull myself together and have gone private.

How are you doing?

gypsywomen
15-04-10, 18:49
that sounds bad are you ok .dont give up,, you will get better ,,with help talking things out does help believe me ,,stay strong ,,xx

Roses2
15-04-10, 18:51
I am feeling still very down but I wont let myself get to where I was.

Claire

Ronny
16-04-10, 00:45
Hi Claire....I just want to say I have been there and know where you are coming from.Just one step a day.I send you big hugs:bighug1:Take care.Rhonda xxx