PDA

View Full Version : TMJ or Dental Problem or ??

tt
21-01-06, 20:57
I had a filling in my wisdom tooth about 3 weeks ago. I was frozen and when the thaw came out I had experience pain in my left side of the jaw. Mostly on the bottom but the filling was on top. Is has been barable until this morning at 5am. The pain shoots across the bottom jaw right to my front teeth. It now radiates to the top and into my temple. I am not feeling ill. I have lessoned my worry over and heart problem and still feel a bit of worry on the back burner. It does alarm me. I have had jaw tension prior being a worrier and with neck tension. My question is does anyone suffer from TMJ and does this sound like it? Do you think the Dentist hit a nerve? Is there something I am missing?
and.. When you feel sick, do you feel breathless and more stressed?

Thank you in advance,
TT:)[:I]

TT:)

Meg
21-01-06, 22:29
TT

I would go back and see your dentist firstly. It may be that the surface of the tooth is not sitting right with your natural bite and needs a bit of shaving and polishing.

I've just had a series of dental stuff done and one tooth filling caused lots of wierd nasty sensations but settled after a second visit and a bit of adjustment.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

tt
21-01-06, 23:47
Thanks Meg

TT:)

sadie
22-01-06, 17:57
I would agree with Meg... go back to your Dentist since you recently have had some treatment done there. I suffer TMJ too and although I do suffer a lot of pain its more at the joint and ear/neck area where my pin is.

Hope you feel better soon.

sadie