PDA

View Full Version : self-help courses

jeffsafc
21-01-06, 21:24
Hope someone out there can help.I've suffered pa's for some years now but for about the last year i've managed to keep the attacks to a scale of around 5 or 6 at worst.
Just before Christmas with family illness i had the dreaded perfect 10 and it has taken me up to now to start coming down off the ceiling.It's been slow but they're lessening a little each day.
I've got quite a few tapes and books but i've been hunting the net for any miracle i have'nt yet come across and guess what? I seem to have found another one with instructions to 'sign all cheques with the name SUCKER'.
Not this time though.I thought i'd ask you lot if any of you have heard of the Linden Method which is also being sold by Amazon.The problem is the cost which for a full course is about $300 which is likely to give me my first 11.Anyone heard of it?Anyone bought it?Anyone been cured by it?Anyone declared bankrupt by it?Any experiences would be appreciated.

j smith

ANXIETY26
21-01-06, 21:34
Hi Jeff,

I came across this Linden method website aswell while researching on anxiety/depression and anti depressant medication through google (not recommended). There's some scary stuff on the net :)

I'd also like to hear peoples views/experiences on this as it looks to be quite a successful method.

jill
21-01-06, 21:37
Hi Jeff,

Welcome to the site,

I have heard of the Linden Method but can not comment on it.
Lucky for me I found this site and this site was all I needed to
help me move forward [^][^]:D:D

I hope someone comes along soon to answer your [?]

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

Meg
21-01-06, 22:04
Get yourself a Claire Weekes book and a Shad Helmstetter book, some CBT , lots of patience and some hard work and stick around here a while.

Common Symptoms of Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=symptoms)

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Check out the Sucesses catagory

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?