PDA

View Full Version : ups and downs

fizzandfiddles
16-04-10, 13:36
Hi

I seem to have been feeling more posotive after leaving my stresfull job and finding somware to live after beeing evicted.

At first I seemed to build up comfidence during the day but of anything negative whould happen Id slip back into being a depressed nurvouse wreck.

Last week I had a run of posotove days (managed to feel posotive all day!!) wich is great but this week I feel my self slowly sliding back. I think I tried to ride on these good feelings too much and fited too much into my day

Whats other peples expiriences? does it go in peaks and troughs? Is it a sign of getting better?

fizzandfiddles
11-08-10, 14:32
Hi, I know its been a wile but thought id re post this.
I had about a month and a half where I was feeling ok and good. It was the longest time ive gone without feeling panicked or dispare.
I last told my CBT I was starting to feel good (after nearly 6 months of treatment.)

Last week I strated noticed myself constrantly feeling tired again, Initialy I thought it was a long hangover as I drunk too much at the weekend (though I dought that helpled) and had a busy time working the week before. But I got tireder, more lighted headed and more depressed thoughout the week, At the weekend I felt the anxiety again and had a break down on monday and couldnt stop crying, gulping for air etc.

I descoved some core belifes and negative thoughts, wich i wrote down and where going to descuss with my CBT but my apointment got cancelled. I managed to get a doctors apointment this moreing but realy need to thalk thease thoughts over with somone as Im have real troubble challenging them and ballenceing them.

Any advice please?