PDA

View Full Version : New Symptom?

Jimbo1189
16-04-10, 14:54
Hey guys
Can anxiety cause symptoms in your memory like forgetting where you put things and getting occasionally confused and making it hard to concentrate, at the moment this is what i'm getting. It started with panic attacks and i got over those, then physical symptoms which are better now these mental symptoms?
Id like to hear from anyone who has experienced anything like this or can explain more.
Thanks guys. :)

Saor
16-04-10, 16:57
Hey guys
Can anxiety cause symptoms in your memory like forgetting where you put things and getting occasionally confused and making it hard to concentrate, at the moment this is what i'm getting. It started with panic attacks and i got over those, then physical symptoms which are better now these mental symptoms?
Id like to hear from anyone who has experienced anything like this or can explain more.
Thanks guys. :)

I started getting this when I started the meds....its a right pain cos up until then I was very proud of my elephant memory! :D

cattia
16-04-10, 17:09
Yes, I have had this a lot! I have often found when I am stressed that I forget words as well and lose sentences mid stream.