PDA

View Full Version : I'm alone again.

mentaljail
17-04-10, 04:30
my mom and brother left me to rot. they dont call or anything. I wish i had access to the chat room.

Pudding
17-04-10, 13:36
Oh bless you, I know how you feel because my mum and sister did the same to me after it was them that caused all my anxiety in the first place. I really feel for you but I guess they'll get theirs one day! Chin up mentaljail, it must be hard for you.

Fran

alias_kev
17-04-10, 13:37
Hi Chris, I got your name from your profile - your alias gave me the creeps! :ohmy:

Sorry to here you are so alone. There's a delay on chat because of spammers and creeps. You will get enabled eventually.

I was going to say post in the forums about how you are and the members will give you support and sympathy, but I see you've had a posting frenzy already. I hope you find the help here that you need.

suzy-sue
17-04-10, 14:11
Hi CHRIS ..:hugs:I think your user name is good ;says it all ;Im sure the next three days will pass quick until you can access the chat room .Though I do understand that wont help you right now .Maybe if you put something on the Penpals forum some members will pm you in the meantime .You are a good looking young man by the way :winks:...and I cant see you being on your own for long ,once you beat these issolating illnesses ..You can pm me of you need some advice or just want to let off some steam ..Take care . Sue x

allergyphobia
17-04-10, 14:53
haha suzy-sue!!

suzy-sue
17-04-10, 15:13
haha suzy-sue!!

Did I say something funny ?????:lac: Sue

allergyphobia
17-04-10, 15:20
saying he was good looking made me smile... like it was meant to be making him smile :)

suzy-sue
17-04-10, 15:26
Well he is good looking ...if you read his posts you will understand why I SAID SO ...If he wasnt i wouldnt have said he was .With anxiety and Depression you lose your self esteem and cant see yourself how the world sees you .Reasuring someone isnt meant to be funny, its meant to make someone feel better about themselves . Sue x

mentaljail
17-04-10, 20:29
Thanks for all the support you guys. LoL at posting frenzy comment and Ty Sue for telling me so. Today is a new day and hopefully it won't be like last night. Thanks again you all :)

Veronica H
18-04-10, 13:37
Wow Chris....you are good looking:). I'm 51, your safe, but thought you might feel better about yourself for knowing.

Veronicax

Jannie2948
18-04-10, 13:43
Absolutely Chris, not only are you beautiful but you have a beautiful name, I have a son Chris and he is fantastic, and I'm even older than Veronica!! There's no age limit to looking and recognising a lovely looking young man..!! Hope you feel better really soon, and your mum and brother come back into your life. I wouldn't be without my sons, in fact one came back home to look after me and let his house out, got him till August...!! Bless him :-)

All the very best to you

Jannie x x

mentaljail
19-04-10, 03:48
Thanks to Veronica for the kind compliment:) I wanna give everyone an update. I am feeling a lot better. I talked to my mom and she wasn't calling cause she called me everyday when she lived down here first thing in the morning, that was right before she would drive over and pick me up to go get coffee. I did sometimes act like she called to much and so she thought by not calling she was giving me a break and she had no idea. After she talked to me and let me know that she loves me and gave me the update of how things are up there, I didn't feel unwanted anymore.

That's the thing with me, I feel like I'm unwanted and I perceived that the reason my mom and brother weren't calling was because I was to messed up and they really didnt' want to talk to me. She said that wasn't true at all and that they both love me and that they want me to move up there. I can't move up there cause I have stuff I have to do and I need to be in Arizona to get that stuff done.

I did share with someone online, a grad student from Arizona State, what I'm going through and I think we might become friends. I really do feel like I'm gonna get passed this agoraphobia thing. I feel like I've picked up other disorders along the way though, like OCD and a phobia of natural disasters, like earth quakes. Ive never even been in an earth quake.

Ty all again for replying and talking to me, you all rock! :D

mentaljail
19-04-10, 03:58
LoL, when I was checking my replies I didn't even notice there was a page 2 so I missed out on Jannie's reply. Ty Jannie for your kind words :hugs:

suzy-sue
21-04-10, 00:23
Thanks for keeping us updated Chris .Im so pleased for you that you have sorted things out with your Mum .It shows how talking can quickly solve a lot of unecessary suffering .Good luck with you new friendship and your recovery .Sue x:hugs: