PDA

View Full Version : ticking time bomb here

snowy
17-04-10, 19:15
hi..im new to this site..i hope to make some new friends..perhaps suffering the same.I was dismissed from my job i had for almost 2 years..re occuring dreams of my still going to work..waking up to reality.every day is such a struggle.i feel i have let down my friends and family and myself.i have turned into a neurotic wreck..have even thought of moving away.

diane07
17-04-10, 19:17
Hi snowy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

wiskersonkittens
17-04-10, 19:36
Hi, Snowy! Welcome! I would love to talk to you, but could you give more info as to what is going on with you? I suffer anxiety (more so health anxiety), agoraphobia, OCD (primary O), and depression. I've got the gamut it seems, so if you have any of these issues, maybe we can help each other. :) Wiskers ~

snowy
17-04-10, 21:03
THANKYOU for such a quick reply!!...and thanks for taking the time to listen..as i am happy to listen to you too.:).its a sat night and we should be out and about..hoping you are by now!!,sitting watching bgt!!.in a nutshell..i was dismissed from work 5 weeks ago,due to my own negligence and caused by an ignored onset of depression..due to being sooo busy at work..burning myself out!,didnt hand in my sick note to employer..believing i could get through without being off sick..that was my biggest mistake.5 weeks later..im afraid to go out the front door,have to check for any neighbours lurking before i go out...which i guess is due to the shame and guilt i feel.when i do mix with people..i feel im in slow motion..and tend to freeze..not knowing what to say.after ive been out i try to pat myself on the back for actually going through the front door.just hanging the washing out brings so much stress and fear.Im sorry to hear youre also depressed..whats your story?.hope to hear from you soon.have a nice evening.snowy:)

chrislot
18-04-10, 00:27
Research pyroluria,it causes anxiety that morphs into depression and can make onr reclusive. Easily fixed with vitamins. Also look at copper overload. lol

mentaljail
18-04-10, 04:32
Hey there Chris,

My name's Chris too. I also look for neighbors before I go out front. Just wanted to say hey and welcome to the site :) I just joined myself and I really like the replies I've gotten from other members and the people that run the site. A lot of people can actually relate here and it makes me feel better just to be able to say I can relate :) Also when I type it helps to take my mind off of what's bothering me. I guess that's why they say writing is theraputic, at least I think that's what they say. Just hang in there, you'll get through it and thanks for helping me be a happier person :)

mentaljail
18-04-10, 04:34
Hey there Chris,

My name's Chris too. I also look for neighbors before I go out front. Just wanted to say hey and welcome to the site :) I just joined myself and I really like the replies I've gotten from other members and the people that run the site. A lot of people can actually relate here and it makes me feel better just to be able to say I can relate :) Also when I type it helps to take my mind off of what's bothering me. I guess that's why they say writing is theraputic, at least I think that's what they say. Just hang in there, you'll get through it and thanks for helping me be a happier person :)

uh oh, I called you Chris, I ment Snowy, my bad :blush: