PDA

View Full Version : Loss of job :(

Shanny
17-04-10, 22:02
I was let go from my job yesterday, they were restructuring and I was one of the many that were let go :( I had a full blown panic attack in the office when they told me, and then I have been a mess ever since. I know that it was not personal, they had to let people go and I guess my position was not viewed a valued....now, I am in the process of buying a new house, and may not get it because of my employment situation or lack there of. I can't seem to stop thinking like a negative nancy, I know that I will find another job bigger and better then the one I had, it's just a hard pill to swallow.....:( Send me your positive thoughts.....I've got to get a new job.....!!!!!!

andrea thompson
17-04-10, 23:06
hiya hon

you are going to be fine... i am sure you will find a new job soon. there have been times in my life when i have not been able to have what i wanted - but sometimes its not meant to be and sooner or later a better opportunity pops up.... please keep reminding yourself of this... you will be fine hon.

take care andrea x x

Shanny
18-04-10, 00:41
Thank you :) it means alot....I guess life just throws some punches every once and a while! Again, thank you for your kind words.

Bluebelle
18-04-10, 03:38
Hi Shanny !

You'll get a new job for sure. The new job will have better perks, higher pay , better co-workers and you'll LOVE it ! Until then- keep your spirits up- I know it can be really hard at times but you have all of us here at NMP.

Take care

Typer
18-04-10, 17:29
What a blow that must have been. For anyone, even people who do not panic ets, that would cause a lot of anx, so don't be hard on yourself.

I hope something comes up soon so that you dont lose the house you want.