PDA

View Full Version : i feel so sad

shaka
17-04-10, 23:51
I have suffered with agrophobia althought im a lot better now then i was.at my lowest point my best friend who was there the most and let me moan and cry and never juged me was my stafforshire bull dog her name is saffron .she is 15 and very ill last monday at the vets he said to take her home spend time with her and bring her back on monday to have her put to sleep .Iam so sad i know i have to let go and its the kindest thing for her but its so hard .Ijust needed to tell someone and the only place i could go to is here where i know somone will read and understand with out jugeing me from avery sad shaka

nomorepanic
18-04-10, 00:53
Aww I am so sorry to hear this Shaka - pets are so special to us and some people don't understand why we get so upset when they die or have to be put down.

I understand totally and wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you at this hard time
xxx

shaka
18-04-10, 01:17
Thank you Nicola I dont post but reading the post is very helpful to me so thank you for making that possible shaka
I know that worst things happen in this world .

suzy-sue
18-04-10, 01:31
Im so sorry about you poor Saffron ..Bless her ..:bighug1:Its such a hard thing to have to do ,but its the kindest .Im sure she knows how much shes loved .AND 15 years must have have given you lots of wonderful memories to treasure ..My heart goes out to you both .Thinking of you and sending you lots of Hugs Sue xx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxx

nomorepanic
18-04-10, 01:31
Yes but worse things are relative Shaka. Right now your pain is over your dog and that is real pain and is no less worse than losing a human being.

Loads of us with pets have been through this pain and it is a real pain none less that losing someone else close to us.

Thinking of you at this time anyway

Going home
18-04-10, 01:35
So sorry you lost your lovely friend Shaka...thoughts are with you.

Take care
Anna xxx

Maj
18-04-10, 09:09
Shaka your post brought tears to my eyes because I know that a dog's love is totally unconditional. I'm so sorry about wee Saffron. You must have had 15 good years with her and she was so loved.
Myra x:hugs:

Jannie2948
18-04-10, 09:37
Shaka, I am so very sorry about your beloved dog. I too had to have my wonderful dog Phoebe put to sleep the beginning of last year, and at the time it absolutely broke my heart. Then 2 weeks later I lost my younger brother and I thought the pain would not end. But believe me it does ease. You will always love and miss your wonderful dog, I still miss my Phoebe every day but I know it was the kindest thing I could do for her. I now 'dog sit' my colleagues patterdale terrier and he is an absolutely wonderful dog. I will one day have a new dog but nothing will replace your Saffron. My first dog lived until she was 18 years old and I still think of her with much love. My Phoebe was nearly 13 so it is very difficult to let them go but it is absolutely the kindest thing you can do. There is a poem call "if it should be..." which sums it up perfectly.

I wish you all the very best.

Jannie x x

shyoldguy
18-04-10, 13:38
It sounds like a difficult time for you right now. I'm not sure what to say but I'm sending you a hug :hugs:

Veronica H
18-04-10, 14:23
:bighug1:there is no way around this sadness at the moment, other than to stay strong for Saffron. We are all thinking of you.

Veronicax

ElizabethJane
18-04-10, 16:48
Dear Shaka I'm sorry that you are saying goodbye to your beloved dog. The emotions we feel for our pets are a true reflection about what we feel about other human beings and oursleves. She has been truely loved and I hope that her passing is a painfree one.

shaka
18-04-10, 20:09
I really appreicate your kind words thank you everyone. Today is my last day with my sweet saffron i have tryed so hard to think possative by saying its not for me its for its for her .Im so gratefull for this site to .I have learnt one thing with suffering anxiety and that is it makes you care for orthers feelings once agian thank you all for answering my post love Shaka

diane07
18-04-10, 20:19
Shaka,

My heart goes out to you hun, what a very sad situation for you. You are so very brave. I just wanted to send you a huge :hugs:

We are all here for you and thinking of you.

di xx