PDA

View Full Version : hi, i've just joined

geordie_cat85
22-01-06, 16:58
hello, i'm cat i'm new to this i'm 20 from england and i've had agoraphobia/panic attacks for 3years now, it totally changes and takes over your life, i recently loss my father suddenly, and i've pushed myself to get better a bit more, but sometimes things seem scarier. i was just wondering if anyone out there has similar problems and fancies a chat?

Meg
22-01-06, 17:06
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=symptoms

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

trac67
22-01-06, 17:07
Hi Cat,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac XX

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

clickaway
22-01-06, 17:09
Hiya Cat and welcome to the site.

Whilst I don't suffer from agoraphobia, I do have some understanding of it and it best to get over this in easy stages, practising each stage for 7 to 10 days, before you think about taking a notch up.

How is your agoraphobia?

Both Agoraphobia and Panic Attacks can be helped by CBT therapy which may be worth considering.

Anyway, others will be along I'm sure; those that have first hand experience more than me :-)

Take Care,

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

sophc
22-01-06, 17:10
hello! i understand how u feel, its very scary and uncontrolable ( feels like it)
if u ever need a chat, email me

sophie.c

sophie.c.

geordie_cat85
22-01-06, 17:16
thank you all

Karen
22-01-06, 17:24
Hi Cat

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

chucklehound
22-01-06, 17:30
Hi Cat and welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support and make some new friends too!:D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

sueiamnew
22-01-06, 17:53
Welcome to the site Cat.

jill
22-01-06, 18:24
Hi Cat :D

WELCOME TO THE SITE,

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

nomorepanic
23-01-06, 18:38
Hi Cat

A warm welcome aboard and hope we can be of some help to you on here.

Nicola

alexis
23-01-06, 20:17
Hi Cat and welcome, hope you are finding your way around OK< take care.xxxxxx

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx

dream
24-01-06, 06:23
hi cat
welcome to this site
denisexx

denise

Rennie1989
24-01-06, 08:45
Hiya Cat and welcome to the forum.

Scooties Back