PDA

View Full Version : just need some support

allergyphobia
19-04-10, 22:21
am really not good tonight guys. why is it worse at night. i couldn't eat my dinner again. i just don't know how to pick myself up anymore and keep trying.

madeuprolemodel
19-04-10, 22:24
im exactly the same.. i get really bad at night... but then i sometimes wonder if it has something todo with my first attack.... which happenend at night..

if you ever need to talk
i am here.
x

allergyphobia
19-04-10, 22:49
thanks so much for replying, i think too it is because now i am beginning to association the night with panicking, it's like a viscious circle.

how are you feeling tonight, i hope okay, x

madeuprolemodel
19-04-10, 22:51
im feeling terrible ... i just had a bad attack.... i am suffering with fluid behind my eardrum and im getting a fuzzy head its horrible.. making me think im serioisly ill

allergyphobia
19-04-10, 22:54
oh god. im sittin here thinkin my throat is swelling up. have you got something warm that could maybe soothe your ear

madeuprolemodel
19-04-10, 22:56
i tried the hot water bottle.... its more my head thats making me panic.... o kno whats going wrong with ur throat?

allergyphobia
19-04-10, 23:02
i got really stressed cooking dinner and panicking about eating, its all sore from where i have been coughing and just feels like its swollen :'(. i guess its all in my head. have u got something to distract you