PDA

View Full Version : Trying to cope and losing.

Robynnblue
20-04-10, 01:09
Hello everyone, I am new here, and just wanted to tell a smidge of my story. I have had Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia for 20 yrs now. For years I was what I call a functioning agoraphobic, which meant that my distance for travel was limited but I was not house bound anymore. And I was that way for 15 yrs. Now after a 2 month health scare, I am non fuctional, and stuck in the house again, and now with the extra fun of health anxiety to boot. Well thats my story and I'm sticking to it. LOL

diane07
20-04-10, 01:10
Hi Robynnblue

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Going home
20-04-10, 01:15
Hi there, as a fellow 'functioning agoraphobic'....with alot of claustrophobia thrown in for good measure I wanted to say welcome to nmp.

Anna xxx

Ronny
20-04-10, 01:27
yep it sucks I suffer more from claustrophobia.
Hi Anna x:flowers:
Rhonda

Going home
20-04-10, 01:34
Robynnblue, stick with nmp..you'll find loads of support and realise that the nightmare can be shared if not overcome.

Hi Ronny...how mad is it to be agoraphobic and claustrophobic at the same time...God was havin a laff yes? :noangel:

Anna.

Bluebelle
20-04-10, 03:09
Hi Robynnblue !

A big warm welcome to NMP !