PDA

View Full Version : jerky/ twitches

kimmy
22-01-06, 18:30
does anybody else get a twitch when they fall asleep. when ever i am going to sleep sometimes i jump out of my skin, or something will twitch or jump. its bizarre but ive noticed i do it alot when falling asleep. sometimes i jump so much ot scares me half to death

sophieunderscore
22-01-06, 19:31
I get this :)

Tis completely normal... wierd but normal!

It's just your muscles relaxing so you can drop off to sleep apparently nothing to worry about at all. I occasionally notice it and it is scary but I promise its fine!

Hope this helps :)

Tomimo
22-01-06, 20:07
I get this a lot - I think it's normal and just part of the relaxing process.

Annie x

kimmy
23-01-06, 16:22
thank god for that. i was worried i was starting to get some weird disease. i watched a documentry programme a couple of months ago about an brain disorder which did this.

THANK YOU XXXXX

Meg
23-01-06, 17:15
It is totally normal, everyone does it - even if they don't notice it.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Forrest
25-01-06, 13:41
I have been down that road a few times!!!Just last week while just falling asleep my leg wouldnt stop twitching at all my wife even kicked me out of the bed...lol well i slept better on the couch anyways but yeah it did get me worked up a little why my leg was doing that and not able to stop it as well its kinda wierd your leg will move without you telling it too..It was my hole leg that would move but like everyone else says axiety can do all kinds of tricks on you..And your not alone..I have dealing with this since i was a child my first thing was as a child was that i was always choking on somthing..

seh1980
25-01-06, 13:54
I had this last night - very strange feeling but normal..:D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

michellem123
25-01-06, 13:59
your ok i get this quite often theres nothing to worry about. r u sure ure tired when this happens?

m.mann

kimmy
25-01-06, 15:48
yeah im always dosing off, i probably do, do it other times except when your asleep and you jump it wakes you up xx