PDA

View Full Version : Seemingly Neuro Symptoms...

NeverRelaxed
20-04-10, 18:07
- Twitches: Mainly in legs during the day. At night a TON of jerks/twitches while trying to sleep. Some rather violent ones too.
- "brain fog"/Disorientation - At times it feels like im on some kind of psychedelic drug..Everything feels strange and not quite right yet I could never explain exactly why..Its just very, very weird..Things feel like they are in slow motion at times..At times I have all these surreal nonsensical thoughts..Brain fog = Cannot think with any clarity, Cant focus - Mind wanders from thought to thought without me being able to reign it in. Mind chatter, song loops, thought loops..and just all the things you have read abt brain fog..horrible.
- Random head pains - Mainly on right side...can come out of nowhere.
Lightheaded/dizzy/unsteady - this comes in a jolts or zaps..sometimes it really feels as if im going to pass out or collapse..might start with a weird rush sensation that sort of shoots through my body....
Sleep disturbances - As I lay there with my eyes close trying ti fall asleep I twitch and jerk..also get a flood of weird thoughts/images that startle me awake...
Blurred vision/sparkles/flashes - not all the time but sometimes feels as though my left eye is blurry...

NeverRelaxed
20-04-10, 18:09
Had MRI in early december...Results: Normal apprnce of brain and ventricles...so what? could something have changed..asked my doc she said no...but it was nrly 5 months ago...

NeverRelaxed
20-04-10, 18:12
Oh and,

Sudden waves/hits of nausea....sometimes my head feels funny and this make sme feel sick.