PDA

View Full Version : What's bothering you today?

skippy66
20-04-10, 18:50
Me?

Plenty of pvcs or skipped beats with a feeling of weakness - I think it's sudden death syndrome

migraine headache - aneurysm

shooting head pains - impending stroke or aneurysm

lower chest pains - heart attack or if not that it must be stomach cancer

Mainly though, today, my overriding fear is stroke or aneurysm.

How was your day?

Cell block H fan
20-04-10, 18:56
Smear test tomorrow morning :lac:
Dreading it.
Worrying about the lumps on my dog. Had a couple checked out about a year ago, they think its just fatty lumps. Noticed a massive one yesterday, seeing if it goes by next week. Might have to take her to the vets.
HA even stretches to the family pet here! :)

sjr1969
20-04-10, 20:04
mouth ulcers, one goes, another comes. had at least 5 or 6 now.
cervical cancer
brain tumour

tomorow could be different. deep joy!

sarah x

oneofus
20-04-10, 20:18
sexual dysfunction, why did the doc not mention that when she perscribed Citaloparam! Wait till I see her for my medication review :)

NeverRelaxed
20-04-10, 21:01
brain tumour
stroke/TIA
schizophrenia
sudden death
cancer in general

fml.

madeuprolemodel
20-04-10, 21:05
Brain tumor.
sinus.
ears.
my life.

Carys
20-04-10, 21:08
Nothing physical, just my husband still being stuck in the States a week after her was meant to be returning.

madeuprolemodel
20-04-10, 21:10
carys im so sorry to hear that!.... it must be a huge pain and upset to be honest... i really hope he returns soon

Carys
20-04-10, 21:12
OH thanks, no it's ok really...he is in a nice hotel, with good food and access to communication and nice places to visit. Some people are in much worse situations in this current volcano crisis - those who are sleeping on floors with their children or going out of business ! However, the good news is that the flight restrictions are lifting from tonight, so maybe he will be home in a couple of days. Also, it has kind of taken my mind off myself for the last week, which is good ;o)

blondie47
21-04-10, 01:17
Sore ribs for me today. Not really worried about it, I've come to know it well as a symptom of prolonged anxiety.

SleeplessFog
21-04-10, 01:47
I have electrical shock sensations on the outsides of my thighs...this after I went for a 2 mile walk.

So yeah, nagging fear of clots...but more like why I am getting nerve like pain?

Ronny
21-04-10, 04:39
Feeling flat....I don't know why my hubby will be home tomorrow,I should be happy.:weep:

clairabella
21-04-10, 09:36
not such a good day for me either..old fears are looming

Brain tumour
bloodshot eyes(eye cancer)
schizophrenia

Just another normal day for me!!!

hannybun
21-04-10, 09:50
That i have let my family down... again... havnt been out in ages they wanted to take me shopping at york. i cant after last time i'm sure i will die how stup does that sound:weep:

crystalshimmer
21-04-10, 10:35
woken 3 times with palpitations
heart attack worry
deaf in left ear
brain tumour
sinus problems affecting sense of smell
Brain tumour again
very stressed out

babydevil666
21-04-10, 12:37
thinking i have thyroid! x

madeuprolemodel
21-04-10, 12:42
waking up with a constant headache... does anyone else get this... it is usually on my left side... its horrible

Dazza
21-04-10, 12:54
clot in leg and resulting stroke / heart attack.
ectopics so fear of heart attack.

Seeing psychologist tomorrow (if I survive today). :o)

Dazza
21-04-10, 13:02
That i have let my family down... again... havnt been out in ages they wanted to take me shopping at york. i cant after last time i'm sure i will die how stup does that sound:weep:

It doesn't sound stupid at all. I had a period like that, which after some counselling, I managed to get over. It's not easy I know. I've always been so independent, so I felt so helpless when I was like that. I DID beat it though! There is hope. :o)

ginger1
21-04-10, 13:14
The same fear that I have every day, that I'm going mad or on the verge of a mental breakdown!

bomberbeamish
21-04-10, 14:49
they think i may have ibs,,, no its cancer of the colon,

busybeingmum
21-04-10, 15:31
I am beingvery meladramatic at the mo with Ovarian Cancer (feel bloated), neck cancer (bad neck since December) and throat cancer(lump in throat) ARGHHHHH!!!!!

paradox
21-04-10, 16:07
Continuous stomach problems over the last few weeks. Wish my GP would just bite the bullet and send me for an endoscopy. The more he dithers, the more worried I'm becoming. Stomach cramps bad this afternoon. Desperately want to know what's causing this crippling pain. Today I fee like I'm living under a death sentence.

Corinna
21-04-10, 16:45
Hi.

Today I have ovarian cancer. My reasoning for this is that I'm bleeding quite heavily (sorry for tmi!! :blush:), I've got shooting pains really low down & I've also had 3 rounds of IVF & there is strong evidence that women who've had fertility treatment are more at risk of OC. As soon as I heard that (via Dr Google) that set me RIGHT off on one.

I also had a liver function test done last week & the results were normal. I STILL think my eyes are looking yellow so CLEARLY my GP has mixed my results up with someone elses....

Oh the joys of HA.....

xx

jojo2316
21-04-10, 21:15
Me:
Breast cancer, cervical cancer, vulva cancer (sorry tmi!!!), ovarian cancer, liver cancer, colon cancer, melanoma under my big toe........ oh and ear cancer.

jojo2316
21-04-10, 21:15
Oh and mouth cancer. I forgot about that.x

Jimpy
21-04-10, 22:01
Stupidly had a cigarette when coming down with a cold, now
belive I am going to get
pnemonia from fanged lungs, that's after
1 cigarette in about 6 months, why did I do it???????
:(

Jimpy
21-04-10, 22:02
Above should say "damaged lungs" not fanged
lungs, blummin predictive text!!!

Ella_Jayne
22-04-10, 02:38
Today and for the last couple of days I'm back to worrying about my heart. Despite having a full cardiac workout only 3 months ago, and an ECG and bloods taken a few days ago I'm still convinced I'm gonna drop dead from a heart attack, and after Google-ing myself silly in the past I'm afraid of every possibly heart problem, arryhthmia, VT, VF...EVERYTHING!!!

jojo2316
22-04-10, 07:30
Today it is melanoma somewhere under my hair, where i can't see it

bomberbeamish
22-04-10, 07:32
i cant go to toliet and im so bloated , that im worried i could atcally blow up,, cause nothen is moving anywhere,, and its got to go somewhere

sjr1969
22-04-10, 10:34
still mouth ulcers!

anyone else get these? seem to be continuous for last couple of weeks now. one comes, as it goes another appears?
sarah x

mary3
22-04-10, 10:44
that i woke up feeling good and then because my anxiety hates this it sent me a few ectopics just to make sure i went back to feeling on edge. Had a painful toe this morning which i decided was infected and then the infection would go into my bone and then kill me, how dramatic?! pain wasnt even that bad and now ive rememberd to check if it hurt it has stopped. Anxiety is so tiring and such a waste of time and energy :mad:

Ronny
22-04-10, 10:51
having palpations worrying when the blokes get back from Brisbane,a house full of bloody drunken bikies,my stress levels are through the roof:mad:

Kelley
22-04-10, 13:04
Having plenty of PVC's this last few days! I thought i had gotten on top of them and learnt acceptance! Silly me! Although i do have alot of gas popping and gurgling around my stomach, you think it could be related??

Kel x

mamajane
22-04-10, 13:05
i have a fatty bulge on my upper thigh. convinced its terminal cancer. dr said its just a fatty tumor but my mind keeps convincing myself its the real deal.....living with health anxiety if pure hell

Bexmumto3
22-04-10, 13:16
Really dizzy today,heavy chest & feel spaced out convinced it is something sinister but deep down know that it is because I have increased my meds & had a very rough night with the baby & things are always worse when tired.

Hate living like this :(

Kelley
22-04-10, 13:30
Hey mamajane.
My hubby has had one of those on his back for over 5 years! He trusted the doc even though everyone can see it through his shirt when he bends over! They look in horror! He calls it his twin brother! Hehehe. Funny how people without health anxiety just get on with it eh?

Kel x

bomberbeamish
23-04-10, 09:35
i love this thread, not being rude but its makes me laugh as most of us know deep down that we are fine, it makes light of out situations, and just making us laugh is medicine. xx

Jo3016
23-04-10, 10:00
Breathing problems - deep breaths, yawning, sighing ,cough, clearing my throat. Don't know if it is asthma or panic breathing or both. Feel really tense in my upper back, neck and shoulders too!

Typer
23-04-10, 11:10
Tension and fear...palps.

miss_moose
23-04-10, 11:58
Breathing problems - deep breaths, yawning, sighing ,cough, clearing my throat. Don't know if it is asthma or panic breathing or both. Feel really tense in my upper back, neck and shoulders too!

I get all these symptoms when i panic or i'm anxious.
The tenseness in my back, neck and shoulders really hurt too, i find a hot water bottle helps.
xxx

Brunette
23-04-10, 12:45
Heartburn - other than that I'm fine.

biscuitlover
23-04-10, 19:31
I've had dizziness for the past 3 days, like my brain is spinning inside my head. Unsteady - so worried something is wrong, not sure what. Also my IBS has been worse recently then it suddenly dawned on me, maybe its not IBS and maybe its bowel cancer. Also tired and worried its an underactive thyroid. It just gets beter!

clairabella
23-04-10, 20:12
well it was a brain tumour yesterday and today its heart failure...surely to goodness i couldnt have both....:ohmy:

Jimpy
23-04-10, 20:25
Mine is chest sensations that freak me out, ah health anxiety, my nemesis I will get round to fighting you one day, just got to stop
freaking out first...

bomberbeamish
26-04-10, 08:32
think im ok today :)

Mogwog
26-04-10, 10:19
Breast cancer:weep:

I ahve pain and a lump (I think) been referred to breast clinic and am waiting for an appt - I hate waiting, drives me insane!:wacko:

Laura

skippy66
26-04-10, 10:36
Today it's:

shooting pains in my lower chest that have resurfaced recently - I'm convinced it's some kind of cancer, blockage or strangulated hernia. The pains only last for a few seconds each but usually after eating and the pain level is 9/10 ie makes me break into a sweat sometimes.

On the plus side my headache has gone palps are reduced and toe/finger are no longer numb....

Sometimes writing this stuff makes me laugh at the stupidity of HA