PDA

View Full Version : Please pledge for mental health

PixieL
21-04-10, 01:20
http://www.time-to-change.org.uk/ i don't know if this has been posted before or if many have already done so, but if you all could please support time to change they are working very hard to get rid of the stigmas attached to mental health. It costs nothing and takes two seconds. I just made my pledge. :yesyes:

KK77
21-04-10, 19:39
Thank you for posting. Done.

hallam11
21-04-10, 20:01
I just pledged! Good stuff! x

mumble
21-04-10, 20:15
This is a lovely concept. I did it earlier and posted it on my facebook and twitter too!

PixieL
22-04-10, 19:21
Thanks guys. x

PoppyC
02-05-10, 22:21
Hi
Thanks for starting this thread! :yesyes:
I just pledged too.

PUGLETMUM
04-05-10, 09:29
:yesyes:i bought the mirror last week to read about denise welch - and there was a bit in the paper about it in the health pages - so i plegded - but i still think it will be hard to change ppls minds who havent suffered? but still its worth doing - stigma does have to be done away with:yesyes:

PixieL
06-05-10, 16:24
Thanks again everyone its really great to see a good response :D, and emmas yes your right it may be hard to change some peoples minds about mental health, but most people are very open minded these days, and they say everyone will at some point in life be affected by mental health issues, if not themselves directly then a family member. We can stop stigmas if we all band together, i know we can :yesyes: xxxx