PDA

View Full Version : testicle problems

wotcanisay
21-04-10, 12:28
hey back again very sorry

i been to have my testicles cheeked as i do every 4 week's

the lady who saw said my testicles feel fine but my epididymis is swollen but nothing to worry about

but some one tell me that cancer, but i look on websites and i can not find anything that say's the epididmis can turn cancer at all

so who telling me the truth? my friend or websites?

thank you

wotcanisay
21-04-10, 13:40
any one?
i feel all confussed

suzy-sue
21-04-10, 13:55
Hi !:)Your problem is usually caused byBACTERIAL infection and IS NOT LINKED TO CANCER in any way .Hope this gives you peace of mind ? .Sue

wotcanisay
21-04-10, 14:04
thank you sue
i guess if she thought anything was wrong she send me for a test there have to be lump for that
i know they can't say more then 'i don't think its anything to worry about' but wish they could it make me feel much more a sure :)

Dazza
21-04-10, 14:31
Hi,

this has happened to me quite often since being a teenager (I'm 37 now). I was always told it was swollen epidymus (not sure if I spelled it correctly). Normally clears up after a few hours or days. in my experience, if tends to go away by itself. The worst case I had of it needed antibiotics.

Hope this sets your mind at ease :o)

wotcanisay
21-04-10, 15:37
hi dazza
have you had it were you did'nt have to have antibiotics?

show you how good they are as even i can't lol

wotcanisay
21-04-10, 18:10
i feel better after reading some info and people on this site

the only time to be worry about the epididymis is if there pain or lump(witch most of them turn out to be cyst)

i think that right

wotcanisay
21-04-10, 20:40
just got to ask one more thing

is it normal when the epididymis is swollen for it not to be painfull?

snoozy24
21-05-10, 21:51
Hi everyone,

Not been on this for a while but feel a bit anxious since my other half had visit to the docs. He has found a lump in his testicles...well he said he has felt it before. On examination the gp said she didnt think it was anything to worry about but that she would refer him anyway. He has just been given his appointement and its been about 2.5 weeks since he saw the doc which to me id pretty quick, which has got me even more worried/!!!

Advice needed.

Snoozy24

guitarpants
23-05-10, 05:58
I've had this before, it's called epididymitis (I might have the spelling wrong). It's generally a bacterial infection, it can either be painful, just swollen, or sore. It's like a urinary infection, but instead of the urethra, it can happen in the epididymis in guys. You should definitely be on an antibiotic for this, might make it go away basically overnight. I could be wrong, but I think they usually give azithromycin for this.