PDA

View Full Version : Stomach sore, stabbing pains low down

Cat80
21-04-10, 12:51
I have been having stabbing pains on and off for the last few days again. The stabs are always really low down on the right and it hurts when it does it. Like this morning it stabbed a couple of times really bad then 5 mins later I had to go to the loo (not upset or anything). Now I feel queasy and my stomach feels sore all over it and delicate (by stomach I mean all across the bottom of my tummy).

Keep worrying when I get this pain that my appendix or ovary is going to burst. Last night I though I was going to pass out. Not in pain but came over with sweat pouring out of me, felt sick and went really shaky and light headed. It felt like I needed to eat but I didn't. Keep worrying what is wrong with me. All I was doing at the time was cooking tea so nothing strenuous

mabelina
21-04-10, 16:47
Have you seen your doctor about appendix? I used to have very bad pain lower right and it turned out to be a very severe water infection.

Cat80
21-04-10, 17:21
No I've not seen my Dr about my appendix. I get the stabbing pains on and off for yonks now so don't think it's my appendix otherwise it would have burst by now. Thanks for the reply

Lissy43
21-04-10, 23:18
I would say that is severe IBS hun, the pain can be severe and I always get that stabbing pain. I too did wonder if it was my ovary at times but it wasn't.

If it continues go and see your GP for reassurance. I wouldn't worry though, we both suffer from stomach problems so it is bound to be due to that. If you had an appenicitis you would really know about it.

Cat80
22-04-10, 09:57
Thanks for the reply :)

Just worried as it's been bad lately and it feels like a knife being put in my low right corner. I guess it is IBS as I had to go to the loo 5 mins later after the pain