PDA

View Full Version : Hello - Panic disorder sufferer

D_aisy
21-04-10, 21:59
Hi All!

I've just joined the site so still a newbie! I've suffered from panic attacks since I was 15 years old (now 23) and this past year I seem to have developed Panic Disorder. I have no real trigger, my biggest fear is that i'm going to loose control or faint. It's the dizzyness that forces me to fight it thus making it worse!
To be honest giving it a 'Label' only recently has made me accept that there is a problem and that maybe I have to ask for help - although you feel very alone there are infact lots of people out there with the same thought process and feelings as me and it is OK :yesyes:

I hope that by sharing experiences and talking other others that understand how I feel I will in fact realise more & more that I am not a crazy person.
A quick bit about me aside from the panics - I looove my animals, very theraputic and recommend Lambs as a soothing pet to keep :D (they also drive my partner mad so it adds to the fun!) I have dogs everywhere and get very involved in rescue and I love nothing more than coming home to a clean house and then attempting the shopping - ALONE!!-

I look forward to talking to other members
Danni :flowers:

nomorepanic
21-04-10, 22:01
Hi D_aisy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

margaret jones
21-04-10, 22:27
Hi welcome to this great NMP website hope you find lots of help and friends like i have .

Take Care Maggie

Loraine
21-04-10, 22:40
Hi D aisy :welcome:

Vanilla Sky
21-04-10, 23:19
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x