PDA

View Full Version : hi there

Sarah Poole
21-04-10, 22:49
I have joined this chat forum, as I really need some advice and/or reassurance on a problem that I have.
last summer I had a large ovarian cyst, which was 20 cm long, along with my left ovary removed.
Since then, my boyfriend and I have been trying for kids, as I am aware that time is running out for me a little bit because of my operation. However, I have not had a period since November last year. (2009) Recently, I went to the hospital for my six month checkup, and I explained my probelms to the surgeon, who gave me some tablets to take twice a day for five days, that would help kick start my periods again.
However, I stopped taking these last fri (16.4.10), and still have had no period. I am going to the doctor's this fri to discuss this with them, and myboyfriemd and I will have a meeting with the fertility clinic soon, but I was just wondering if anyone out there has had a similar or even identical experience to mine, and was still able to have children. As the way that I feel at the moment, I just don't think it's going to happen for me in a natural way.
Thanks
Sarah Poole

nomorepanic
21-04-10, 22:51
Hi Sarah Poole

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
21-04-10, 23:18
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x