PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassed ( ladies please x )

kittykat
22-04-10, 10:20
Im a bit embarrassed posting this but i was feeling a bit itchy down there last night and just put it down to thrush......anyway this morning i was feeling a bit sore and decided to have a look and just at the opening of my vagina on the outside of the right side i can see and feel a small red lump it is really itchy and sore when i touch it . I can also move the lump about and get underneath it if you know what i mean :blush: I'm a bit worried in case its the start of some kind of cancer down there etc, has anyone had anything like this and what did u do to get relief , i cant get an appointment with my doctor till wednesday next week and am really worried, thanks xx

Mogwog
22-04-10, 10:30
Hi

I haven't suffered with this before but I have come across posts from people who have had something called a Bartholin Cyst which is completely harmless - i'm sure its not cancer hun.

Hope this helps a little

L.xxxx

Hel_is_heaven
22-04-10, 11:19
Are you on your period? I find I get itchy and sore during that time sometimes.
I am sure it won't be cancer, I've had a lump down there before and it was caused by an infected follicle. These tend to go away on their own or maybe need antibiotics.
There are so many causes that aren't cancer - one of them is genital warts :blink:
Try and keep yourself busy until next week so that you dont have time to think about it.
Helen x

Adelle
23-04-10, 11:29
id say its an infected follicle aswell. Very common and very sore. Ive had them before. :)

Saor
23-04-10, 13:05
id say its an infected follicle aswell. Very common and very sore. Ive had them before. :)

Same here, I had one right on the lip, I thought it was genital warts I was so terrifed!! Just a blocked follicle.

Don't worry! Doc will give you a cream for it anyway in case it might be slightly infected.

kittykat
23-04-10, 16:44
Thanks guys, its still really itchy and sore, its horrid cause im really aware of it, it hasnt gotten any bigger which i suppose is a good thing, fed up though cause its one thing after another just now....thanks for putting my mind at rest a bit xx