PDA

View Full Version : Chest pain?

phil06
22-04-10, 12:52
I've been suffering a pain in the left of my chest and it's sore right to my back when I move. I managed to get sleep last night but terrified it's something serious though it does sound like anxiety when I read up on it.

How long does other peoples chest pain last? Normally mines is hours I can't remember one lasting this long since a year or two ago think it was a few days.

When I twist it's like a pulled muscle or strain but I never did anything to hurt it just came on sudden..

:blush: Is this definitely anxiety?

phil06
06-05-11, 12:58
My chest pain has returned again..all day yesterday my left side was aching in the same spot..and today it's moved to my back just straining. I have been sleeping awkwardly moving around which may not be helping. When I move around I can feel the pain more..I do feel quite stressed..is it anxiety? :unsure:

Taffy
06-05-11, 13:21
I'm having upper right chest pain that is radiating around to my back and shoulder. I'm worrying its something sinister...but deep down I know (hope) its all down to anxiety.

anitaa
06-05-11, 15:27
tell me about it ive been having my achy stabs on the left for 8wks now the docs have said its a pulled muscle, i dont know how ive done it either?:shrug:
im getting anxious as it wont go, its commen and ment to take a long time to heal? but it is very worrying!! and the more you worry the more tense and panicy you become! i prob wouldnt of minded so much if it was on my right side!

hope your pain starts improving soon, i think you have pulled something and it has given you anxiety about your health, like me:D