PDA

View Full Version : Is Breast tissue normally lumpy?

busybeingmum
22-04-10, 16:36
I go for ages without touching my breasts because of the panic that gets me after. I touched them last night and have already got appt to see doc 2morrow.....At the side of my breasts (underarmpit) the breast tissue feels lumpy (like little beads) and grissly - what do your breasts feel like? I HATE my boobs....

hannybun
22-04-10, 16:42
I have very little boobs (god damn them) and i have lots of little like you put it grissy bits I had scan etc and was told they are perfectly normal hun. Hope it all goes well at the doctors xx

Mogwog
22-04-10, 16:53
Ah this is what I am going through at the moment although I have pain too. My left breast on the side near my armpit is so tender and feels really lumpy, lumpier than the other one so I went to the docs and he is reffering me to the breast clinic because of the pain associated with mine - I don't even have an appt yet so god knows how long i'll have to wait:weep: I'm living a nightmare at the moment. (My pain isn't because I keep poking it, I first had a poke and prod because it was hurting)

Oh the joys of having boobs!!!!!

I'm sure your fine though hun, just wanted you to know your not alone!

Take care

Laura.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jojo2316
22-04-10, 16:58
it does sound normal to me, but i'm with you - i HATE my boobs too. i can't bare feeling them - i've had endless scans to try to overcome my anxiety surrounding them but still having them feels like being strapped to ticking time bomb. urghh!

busybeingmum
22-04-10, 18:17
Thank you guys for your responses. I really do hate my breasts - just want to be normal and use them as beauty aid like other women do. Only had breasts checked a few months ago by doc - she will be sick of me!!!! xxx

turnthelighton
23-04-10, 18:28
I know how you are feeling here I have breast pain for over two months, lots of visits to the docs as well. I also get pain in my left shoulder blade as well. I am back at the docs on Monday as though the pain is not as bad it is still there. I also noticed skin changes in my breast my doc can not see them. Good Luck at the docs and I am sure you will be fine x