PDA

View Full Version : urine infection question for women

lorraine
22-04-10, 17:14
hi

did a thread a few days ago bout frequently wanting to pee night and day. anyway 2wks down the line have been to doctors did urine test said i had a water infection and has given me some antibiotics. Not only am i weeing all the time but have this really uncomfortable feeling down below that is only eased when using a hot water bottle. I dont get stinging when i wee though. I am worried now that maybe this infection has gone to my kidneys anybody else suffered with urine infection with these symtoms. (went to docs today)

thanks lorraine

Julie1975
22-04-10, 17:55
Hi Before I had my 2 children I used to suffer with water infections all the time, I never used to wee alot but I had that aching feeling that you have described, one time it ached that much and I couldn't stand up straight so my mum called the doctor out, it turned out to be a water infection, the antibiotics should start to work after you have had a couple of doses.

Hope this has helped to put your mind at ease.

lorraine
23-04-10, 08:23
hi

thanks for reply.

lorraine

HazG
27-04-10, 12:12
I am just recovering from a urine infection i get them a lot,well every few months! the Dr is going to send off a urine sample.
I found it painful and i felt really horrible shakey,pain in lower tummy and peeing all the time.:scared15:

Anyway i feel much better now its been a week.

Hope you get sorted :yesyes: