PDA

View Full Version : hate it need advice

angieboo
23-04-10, 00:54
hi
woke up like 20 minutes ago feeling terrible my heart was very racy and i had blood shot eyes and basically feeling very very worried i managed to calmm myself down but still feeling scared does anyone else gets this took ages to control my heart rate

feels_like_home
23-04-10, 01:19
I used to wake up every morning like that. It is the worst feeling. I still feel like that from time to time You are not alone!
Michelle

angieboo
23-04-10, 01:20
I used to wake up every morning like that. It is the worst feeling. I still feel like that from time to time You are not alone!
Michellehiya
it is very horrible i still feel a bit shit now feeling like im cold on the inside :)i hate it as one week im great then this happens

Deepest Blue
23-04-10, 01:30
Angie.. How are you feeling now ? I get the exact same symptoms as you :( This happened to me last night and now tonight I am frightened going to bed in case it happens again..x

angieboo
23-04-10, 01:35
hiya
deepest blue
imnot too bad at the moment still feeling scared get coldness inside my body at moment trying to ignore it hows u

Deepest Blue
23-04-10, 01:44
Aww bless ya Angie, it's a horrible feeling.. I am OK I guess but feeling very anx about going to bed, I've taken another med hopefully it will kick in soon but still not done so :( I have bad nightmares too which don't help, when I eventually went back to sleep last night after having a panic attack where I thought I was going to die (they feel so scary), I then came here posted for a while just to keep company then I felt tired after a couple of hours, went to bed and feel into a dream then into a nightmare and it was frightening... so I have to contend with both an attack or a nightmare and it's like why bother going to bed it's so awful.. aw sorry for ranting on this is your thread I hope you are OK if you want to talk I'm here..x

angieboo
23-04-10, 03:12
hiya deepest blue
iknow what you mean i get nightmares well which i thought were nightmares now i think there panic attacks waking up 2 a panic attack im not on any meds been controllin it myself im always here too if want to chat:) hope you calmed down enough that you went to sleep