PDA

View Full Version : have you seen a ghost?

bellalew
23-04-10, 15:47
:scared10:has anyone had a paronormal experience?.a few months ago my son+me was on our web cam to my daughter+her fella it was mid afternoon and all of a sudden they were both making gestures and waving,not knowing what they were trying to say and thinking they were yust waving we carried on chatting she then rang me up saying they had both yust seen a black mass coming from the kitchen and going toward the stairs behind me and my son,iv not said anything to them but the week before that a freind came to visit me she had yust walked in from the hallway when she said,oh god i thought id yust seen a black shadow in your kitchen,she passed it off thinking it was her imagination,we moved here 10yrs ago,i havent seen anything but have had doors close in the house,my other son,who now has his own place has since said he has seen the same black mass many times didnt want to scare us so didnt tell us up untill the time my daughter saw it to,and only last week my dog was yust napping by my side,me on the comp,when all of sudden her hackles went up and was barking like mad at the kichen door,i couldnt shut her up,she followed what, she, could see to the bottom of the staires i did get spooked by her strange behaviour but as i say i havent seen anything myself,not that i want to realy!!,have you had experiences on spirits ect ,it would be intresting to hear.x

bottleblond
23-04-10, 16:16
:sofa:

Blimey that is really spooky! :scared15:

Lisa
xxx

hallam11
23-04-10, 16:45
Hello,

Firstly I would like to say if you have got a spirit in the midst then it doesn't seem to be one that want to cause any harm. You would know if it did!!!
Secondly yes, I can't remember the actual event but I have been told this story by alot of my relatives. When I was younger I used to be ill ALOT! I was born without thyroids so I always had to go to hospital and I used to get alot of bugs and viruses. When I was about 3/4 I think I was particularly ill with a very high fever.Luckily the local doctor was a close friend of the family and she came and stayed with me all night, my mum said it was touch and go for a while there.Anyway to give my parents a rest the doctor stayed with me all night and supposedly I woke up during the night and started to speak as if I was having a conversation.When the doctor asked who I was speaking to I said that lady and pointed to the end of my bed, yet she couldn't see anyone. Apparently I spoke to her for a few hours until I slipped off to sleep again. In the morning my mum asked who I was speaking to and I said an old lady with short curly hair. I described the lady as best I could, my mum being one who believes in the supernatural showed me photographs and I pointed to her mum, who had died the year before I was born, saying it was her and asked who it was. So there you go, there's my own personal ghost story!
xx

Maj
23-04-10, 16:51
In our last house my oldest son used to hear someone working about in the kitchen when we were all in bed. I heard him once or twice coming out of his bedroom and standing at the top of the stairs as though listening to something. Then one evening he was in the lounge and could hear a woman's voice humming a tune. There was no-one else in the house at the time. I slept downstairs one evening because it was a hot summer's night and it was boiling upstairs. I was wakened up with the cutlery drawer in the kitchen being slammed shut. I bolted up the stairs!! I asked the neighbours about who lived there before and they told me that an old lady had died in the lounge. My mother met the new occupant's mother the other week (who she knew previously) and she said to my mum "did you daughter ever mention a ghost in the house?". My mum said yes I did, but it didn't scare us. The woman said that her son and family thought it was an old woman!! She said her grandson wasn't scared but her son was. Also, in our first house when my son was small he used to talk of hearing someone digging outside when he was in bed. There was an old man in the house previously whom neighbours said was out in the garden morning, noon and night, digging!!
Myra x

sb001f8994
23-04-10, 18:35
I dont have a ghost story but in a big horrible house we lived it was very spooky. From moving in there at the age of six to leaving when I was 11 I had a recuring dream of a man playing a piano and while I was trying to not to listen I could see another man coming up the stairs with a knife. This dream, nightmare was almost every night. It got so bad I would sit on the stairs waiting for the dawn to break before I went to sleep. After moving I left that dream behind, I really hated that house!

bellalew
23-04-10, 19:16
Hello,

Firstly I would like to say if you have got a spirit in the midst then it doesn't seem to be one that want to cause any harm. You would know if it did!!!
Secondly yes, I can't remember the actual event but I have been told this story by alot of my relatives. When I was younger I used to be ill ALOT! I was born without thyroids so I always had to go to hospital and I used to get alot of bugs and viruses. When I was about 3/4 I think I was particularly ill with a very high fever.Luckily the local doctor was a close friend of the family and she came and stayed with me all night, my mum said it was touch and go for a while there.Anyway to give my parents a rest the doctor stayed with me all night and supposedly I woke up during the night and started to speak as if I was having a conversation.When the doctor asked who I was speaking to I said that lady and pointed to the end of my bed, yet she couldn't see anyone. Apparently I spoke to her for a few hours until I slipped off to sleep again. In the morning my mum asked who I was speaking to and I said an old lady with short curly hair. I described the lady as best I could, my mum being one who believes in the supernatural showed me photographs and I pointed to her mum, who had died the year before I was born, saying it was her and asked who it was. So there you go, there's my own personal ghost story!
xx
gosh thats a spookt one,very interesting to.x

bellalew
23-04-10, 19:26
In our last house my oldest son used to hear someone working about in the kitchen when we were all in bed. I heard him once or twice coming out of his bedroom and standing at the top of the stairs as though listening to something. Then one evening he was in the lounge and could hear a woman's voice humming a tune. There was no-one else in the house at the time. I slept downstairs one evening because it was a hot summer's night and it was boiling upstairs. I was wakened up with the cutlery drawer in the kitchen being slammed shut. I bolted up the stairs!! I asked the neighbours about who lived there before and they told me that an old lady had died in the lounge. My mother met the new occupant's mother the other week (who she knew previously) and she said to my mum "did you daughter ever mention a ghost in the house?". My mum said yes I did, but it didn't scare us. The woman said that her son and family thought it was an old woman!! She said her grandson wasn't scared but her son was. Also, in our first house when my son was small he used to talk of hearing someone digging outside when he was in bed. There was an old man in the house previously whom neighbours said was out in the garden morning, noon and night, digging!!
Myra x loved the stories,gave me goose bumps reading them.x

Jimpy
23-04-10, 20:06
Don't know why I read them stories cacking myself now, I do it to myself all the time!!