PDA

View Full Version : So tired today

Ladybelle
23-04-10, 16:49
dont really know why. My downfall started a few weeks ago with my sleeping problems and I wasnt sure if it was hormonal and my age. I'm also overweight and do need to lose weight but that in itself is causing me stress and panics.
You have to be in the right frame of mind to lose weight and I'm just not, but will I ever be ?!?!? and the other desperately serious problem I have is I also have a morbidly obese daughter who has her own issues but will not seek help and my GP and the counsellor I see wont do anything for her unless she asks for help herself but she wont see she does have a problem. She weighs over 19stone, and is 19 years old. She hoardes food in her room, brings it in, even though I have periodically searched her room but at 19 my GP says I have no right to be searching her room because she is an adult but I worry so much. She is my life, my rock, and I am so worried about her health, and I am worried about my own health with my problems.
So when all my sleeping problems started wasnt sure if it was hormonal, and then that eased slightly (apart from one night this week) but now today, I am exhausted and have just no energy to get on and do anything but I dont know if its time of month again, or age hormonal or what the hell it is.
I'm just worried I can never lose weight, and I am so worried about my daughter. I have no energy and then I worry if it is a symptom of something else. I also have had weird pains in my shoulder and bones and worried that is a symptom too !! I just feel like there is no point in living right now.

Ladybelle
25-04-10, 08:23
Thanks for your advice Aimee. Trouble is I have suffered with anxiety and agoraphobia like this for 23 years, it is my life, it does rule my life. There is no hope for me :(