PDA

View Full Version : Hello xx

mad-girl
23-04-10, 19:29
Evening. I would just like to say a big hello to everyone.
Im 27 and been suffering from health anxiety for close to 10 years now. :weep:

The last couple of weeks it seems to be getting slighty worse, which I dont think helps as my stress levels have gone through the roof!!

I really hope I can make some friends here, and hope we can all help and advice each other.

Di xxxx

diane07
23-04-10, 19:35
Hi mad-girl

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

D_aisy
23-04-10, 19:45
Hi Di,
:welcome: I suffer from the 'What if...' variety of Panic disorder!! I've been a member here 2 days & as weird as it sounds I have already been given so much positive advice that I know that Im not alone and it makes a big difference :flowers:
Danni x

Vixxy
23-04-10, 19:58
Hi^^
I've had my anxiety problems for about 10 years too. Im not sure if I have a general health phobia or if its just to do with being sick. Hopefully we can both find something to help :)

Vanilla Sky
24-04-10, 13:47
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

hallam11
24-04-10, 13:51
Hello and welcome!

I don't suffer from health anxiety myself however I have done so in the past so I do know how fearful it can be.I suffer from moderate/severe depression and anxiety with ocd. But NMP is so great because everyone comes from a different background and everyone supports one another!
Take care xxxx
Oh and P.s Stress can make what we already fear into a really big problem, hope you find the peace within! x

RainbowGirl
24-04-10, 13:55
Hi and welcome to nmp :hugs: