PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story

j2
23-04-10, 21:39
So for the last several weeks I have been freaking out about a pain I have been having in my throat/neck and ear. I was very worried about tumors. Anyway after many weeks of near panic I decided to google my issues. I know I shouldn't but I was in that state where you just can't control yourself. Anyway, I put in my search and it pulls up this 2 yr old question on yahoo answers that was exactly the same problem I am having. I read the problem and was amazed that it was exactly like my problem except on the other side of the neck. I decide to try and contact the person to see what they were diagnosed with and I click on the "get info" button. Guess what, it was me from two years ago having the exact same problem then as I am now. I must have been freaking out and posted the question. I felt very relieved and quite foolish. Anyway, I figure if I had it two years ago and it went away then it probably isn't that bad. Hope this provides some humor cause we either got to laugh or cry and this made me laugh.

PanchoGoz
23-04-10, 21:53
Thanks so much, made me laugh!

Vixxy
23-04-10, 22:51
lol its crazy how much you worry about things now, but in a few weeks totally forget it ever happened!

j2
24-04-10, 00:19
I know what you mean. As I was reading the yahoo question I was like "this guy totally gets how I feel and has all my symptoms." I was probably over the moon with anxiety and then the next thing came along and I forgot all about my neck.