PDA

View Full Version : Head pressure/dizziness = fit

scorpionwhispers
24-04-10, 07:59
Hi all,

I know the topic heading is a common one but really panicked last night and would like some advice/reassurance.

I was on my laptop last night and had this horrible feelingof pressure on my temples and the top of my jaw. Me being me I panicked a bit that I was going to have a fit, and looked away from the laptop. I looked back and had the feeling again. I'm not convinced the laptop is the cause but either way I put it away.

I am dizzy a lot of the time and my head feels like it is swimming, I have visual disturbance in the form of it looks like lights are flickering etc. Occasionally I have visual wobbles where everything seems to jump from side to side and forward and backward for a second or two.

I am really worried as I was doing ok but the last few days have really upset and worried me :(

smpomeroy
24-04-10, 11:31
Hi Scorpian
Have you ever had fits before? I dont think thats a symptom - if its anything other than anxiety then it could be some form of migraine? I gettwingy head pain and pressure feeling too as well as feeling rather dizzy and like the floor has moved suddenly so try not to worry as I have had it for years and it never amounts to anything.

suz

Typer
24-04-10, 12:30
I get dizzy a lot, and especially if I am on the laptop too long.

It does sound like a migraine.

teez
24-04-10, 14:45
i know these feeling so well,,ive spent weeks with them,,like you my head feels puddled,,and yes i have the bright lights in the corners of my eyes,,i can stand those its the dizzy feelings while walking i hate,, sorry to hear you have it too though:hugs:

scorpionwhispers
25-04-10, 20:25
I am still having the feeling of pressure and visual disturbances, like things moving and lights/floaters etc etc.

I also have a huge feeling of pressure in my ears now though so wonder if it may at least in part be sinus related?