PDA

View Full Version : Taken my grandaughter to her first dance class

Granny Primark
24-04-10, 10:47
Ive been so down now for months. Havent been able to eat or sleep and have felt totally worthless.
Ive just come back from taking my 2 year old grandaughter to her first dance class feeling so much better.
My daughter started ballet and tap when she was 3 at the same dance school and I started in the ladies disco and tap.
It was so good to see our old dance teacher and to chat about old times.
She wants me and my daughter to start back dancing. Im not upto it at the moment but it would be great if I could gain enough confidence to start back again.
My little grandaughter was the youngest little girl there but she was a natural:winks: Well you wouldnt expect me to say anything else would you? lol

onceagain
24-04-10, 11:53
great stuff Lynn

It is good to hear that you have realised that you can be happy and hey even worth something.. your dance teacher remembered you and even wants you back...

I can picture you now .. practicing all those moves in your living room lol.. I'm sure you would love to get back into it..and I'm sure it would do you the world of good to be YOU again and not just mum and grandma... keep us posted and I'm really so happy to hear that you feel more lifted x Hugs x

teez
24-04-10, 14:42
tis the little things that makes hanging in there so worth while isnt it,,:hugs: