PDA

View Full Version : What is wron so may symtoms

icekat
24-04-10, 12:22
Hi,

Hope someone can help. I am getting really worried about a number of things that are wrong with me. I have been to the GP a number of times been to the hospital and A&E. Been refered to nurology but my appointment is not for 3 months. What if they say it is not them and refer me somewhere else. I don't know if I can live with this much longer. It is getting me down and affecting my work. Sometimes I think it would be better if they just put me down. At lease I could sleep for ever.

My symptoms which will be a long list are numorous,
Leg feelin warm when it touches something cold (Right leg only up to waist)
Seeing double when looking to the left (seems my eye is lazy) 2 episodes of 5 days
Tingling, loss of feeling and pins in needles in one or both legs.
Same feeling in waist and tummy.
Not sure when I need a wee cause I can't feel my bladder being ful any more.
Numbness and tingling in left arm reaching up to ear.
Numb face right side of face, scalp.
Feeling ill in the mornings (not pregnant)
Extreme tiredness. Go to sleep tired wake up tired. Just getting dressed and going down stairs makes me tired.
Ears feeling like they are under pressure or something in them. (Checked by GP are ok)
I hope I have not forgot anything. These simptoms either one or several have been ongoing since Christmas at least. At first I thought they were different issues but now I am not so sure. They were not caused by anything I did they just started out of the blue. It is affecting my every day life and concentration at work.

Does anyone know what this could be. Please help me. ps don't smoke, hardly ever drink but I above the average weight.

Thanks

Icekat

icekat
25-04-10, 12:50
Thanks Amiee

You have made me feel better. I suppose you are right if it was something to worry abut I would have been kept in the hospital. Just hate not being able to fix this and no one wants to help. Feeling tired today and my house is a mess cause I just don't have the energy to do anything. I hope that one day I will wake up "normal" again. That just like it started one day it will stop.

Thanks again

Icekat